Friday, June 4, 2010

Books Sold Out At Indigo!

I couldn't believe when i received the email today... my books all sold and they want more ... it's just a start, but a nice start all the same.  It's so surreal... I still can't believe it.  I was thrilled :D   So looks like tomorrow I might be going to town to deliver more books.  eek!   Hopefully the rain will leave me alone til i get home.

Also had an email from the librarian with some news... I'll know more next week if they will put my book in the libraries... I hope so!  Many thanks to my friend for giving me this information.  Muchly appreciated :)

I'm working on book 3 of Rilla's Rambles Series... I'm loving the idea of this one so far... esp the beginning.  I loved the beginning of the others too i guess lol  Still a ways to go with this one, but it's getting there.  I love how things come together when you don't expect it.

While i was at Basin Head, i asked the ladies to give me their fairy thoughts... what fairy they would want to be and their names... well when i was driving home, i was thinking of this book... #3... and the idea came to me thanks to Basin Head!  I love how God works in these little ways.  It's little ways He shows Himself to us.  We just have to be willing to "see" Him.

Also working on finding out how to get my books online with Indigo... more complicated than i thought, but I'm up for the challenge :D

Have a great Friday night, Everyone!
Many Blessings to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yaay!!! Congratulations!!! That is soo cool! I hope they get in the libraries.... That would be awesome!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Monica!

    I very much hope so too!

    ReplyDelete